Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Monday, March 16, 2015

Hope This Works

At some point during the winter, the cat decided that I brought my plants inside for her. I have caught her multiple times digging in them.

It wasn't much of a stretch to realize what her next logical step was. After all, cats like to dig for a specific reason.

Yep! She decided it was her lazy bathroom. You know -- for when she didn't want to walk to her box.

Grrr!

To avoid killing her, I decided to give this a try first.


So far it is working. She doesn't know quite what to think of the balloons.

It only has to work until I can be sure that overnight temperatures won't drop below 55 degrees at night. Then I can set them safely outside. Hopefully, that won't be too long.

I did inform Hubby that she will get spanked next time. I'm done being nice about it.

The night I did this, she sat, beforehand, and watched me walk out of the room then jumped into the planter. As soon as I ran back into the room, she jumped down and made a run for it. So I know she knows it's not allowed.

I might try getting one of those motion detecting toys that yells and moves first. That only occurred to me later.

Hubby thinks I'm a big meanie for any kind of animal discipline so I'm willing to try one more thing. But he's been forewarned.

Hopefully, this will work though.

Blasted cat! I have informed her multiple times that I am a DOG person. I don't really care for cats. So you would think she wouldn't want to tick me off.

No comments: