Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, September 15, 2023

9th grade School Photos

One of the things I try to do every year is get a 9th grade "school photo" of Rugrat. It may seem a little less fancy or something, but I really like just being able to use a franchised portrait studio. What's more, I can usually buy a Groupon for their studio and know exactly what I'm getting and how much it cost. Nothing unexpected hitting the budget means a lot less stress. 

It also means that we're using some place that is familiar. And I've honestly not had a bad experience with them yet. Once, the photos weren't exactly stellar but I still didn't have an issue with them. I'm usually happy with them all.

And, once again, this year, I'm very happy with them all. And so was she.




I really don't know why but she thought this flower headband was beautiful and wanted to take a lot of pictures in it. She got to and I let her pick her favorite to keep. It wasn't really my thing and I'm still surprised that she ever let them put it on her head to begin with. But once it was there, she loved it. Go figure.




 

No comments: