Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm starting to feel excited for some of the adoption families. I think another batch of referrals must be winging their way to us. Which would be nice because the last grouping only had a few days in it. I really want them to keep only (preferably less) a year between the match dates and the review dates. If they can do that, then we really will have only a year to go.

Someone (actually two different someones at two different times) asked me on Sunday if I get tired of hearing the question. You know the one -- "Have you heard anything new?" I honestly don't get tired of hearing it. I just wish I had something new to answer. But as long as people are asking me, I know they are just as excited for us as we are. And that touches my heart in a special way.

It's a great thing to have a wonderful caring family but its an even greater thing to have a wonderful caring family that extends to the hundreds. When Paul talked about 'brothers' in Christ, he didn't use that term lightly. I truly do have hundreds of siblings spread all over the world (or at least the US) that care about me. Though they could never take the place of the blood sibling I have, they are still precious to me, each and every one.

**Sorry to get all mushy. I can't help it. I had chocolate last night.

No comments: