Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Birthday Boy

Today is Rocky's 2nd birthday. Hubby says he's entering the terrible twos. I say it can't get much more terrible than it has been or he'll be dead.

Rocky watching his "tv."


There's only so much neurosis I can take in a year, people. If you ask the kids, they would tell you that Mom says its a good thing he's pretty or he wouldn't have made it this long.


Hello out there in blogland.


I'll show you.


Naptime.


I guess this is the other reason I keep him around.

Help me, Lady. I'm beggin' ya.


By the way, those two took most of the other pictures. I may have some budding photographers on my hands. They obviously have a favorite subject.

No comments: