Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Matching Update

I know you've probably noticed that the "Where We're At" hasn't been updated with new matches yet. I believe that they have new matches to send out. However, the general consensus is that they aren't sending them because of the Swine Flu thing (or whatever it's called now).

From what I've read, they kept matching during SARS even though they weren't sending them out until they felt that it was safe to do so.

If that is what they are doing, I must say that I respect them a great deal for taking such care to protect those little ones. Even if it is hard not to hear anything.

Sometimes we forget the responsibility they take in working in the CCAA. I'm sure it is fraught with the heavy burdens of responsibility for those children and a desire to please the waiting parents who want those children so much. Not to mention being stuck in the midst of a big political mess at times.

I hope that they do continue matching through the cautiousness. What a wonderful thing to see if that date jumped all the way through March.

No comments: