Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Disorganized

So, I have been dying to do some sewing for the last several days.


But, all my sewing stuff is still in boxes. I want to find a good way to organize my supplies. In fact, this has been an ongoing struggle for me.

I know they have sewing armoires available but those are intended for holding your sewing machine as well. And the storage space tends to fall a little flat.

I would like something with shelves as well as drawers. But also something that looks nice. I need shelves for my fabric stash and drawers for my patterns. But I also don't want to pay out the wazoo. I've tried using plastic bins and a shelving unit for it all but, in addition to not really working, it looks messy too.

So, for now at least, everything is in it's moving boxes. And Hubby is getting sick of hearing me talk about sewing something.

1 comment:

Jenn C said...

What about a dresser or maybe something like a tv armoire. Draw it out and shoot me an email. I can always get G to make ya something. May take a few years a a group of men to move it tho;)
J