Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

To Be Or Not To Be (Difficult)...

This is probably my favorite picture from the portrait session that we didn't get a bunch of. I had a special waiting for me in my email when I got home from it so I ordered an 11x14 to mat and frame. It will soon be hanging in our hall stairway despite Rugrat's request for it in her room.


I may have to print another one for her room but she seems to want every picture in her room. So her walls would be filled pretty quickly if I gave in all the time.

Chick was attempting to encourage her to cooperate in this picture and the photographer snapped a shot. That makes it even funnier to me that Rugrat wants it in her room -- a picture of herself being difficult. Oh well.

No comments: