Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

To Be Or Not To Be (Difficult)...

This is probably my favorite picture from the portrait session that we didn't get a bunch of. I had a special waiting for me in my email when I got home from it so I ordered an 11x14 to mat and frame. It will soon be hanging in our hall stairway despite Rugrat's request for it in her room.


I may have to print another one for her room but she seems to want every picture in her room. So her walls would be filled pretty quickly if I gave in all the time.

Chick was attempting to encourage her to cooperate in this picture and the photographer snapped a shot. That makes it even funnier to me that Rugrat wants it in her room -- a picture of herself being difficult. Oh well.

No comments: