Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bonus Blessing

We are currently looking forward to a visit from our friends, the Mooks. They are getting ready to go to the Philippines. I'm a little worried about how hospitable the Rugrat will be. She wasn't terribly open with her territory here last time.

I'm also sad that our friends are about to head out when we just figured out that we are a halfway point for them. I was hoping to be play 'bed and breakfast' for them at least once or twice more.

I love that we have gotten to visit with and see so many of our South Carolina friends while living here. That wasn't a perk I expected. I knew we'd be close enough to see more family. We're getting an extra blessing for following God's leading here. Can't ask for better than that.

No comments: