Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, March 2, 2012

Girl's Night In

Hubby and Dude are headed to the great outdoors this weekend with his troop. That means it's just us girls this weekend. I had been thinking pizza and a movie. Of course, it will be Mickey Mouse Clubhouse until the little one goes to bed but that's okay too.

Then, today, I found a coupon for a buy one get one free buffet at Cici's pizza in my email. While I am not Cici's biggest fan (I call them toppings on cardboard), all the kids love it and even the Rugrat can find something she likes there plus she's usually free. So I can deal if it means everyone's happy, it was cheap, and no cooking for me. Woot Woot!

It really is a girl's night!

No comments: