Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Pics... maybe?

 Hubby got me a new camera for Christmas. And, although it is soooo much better than the one I had and pretty cool to boot, it is also different. So I am still getting used to it.

These are about the best pictures I got while visiting:




I need to figure out how to shut off the 'anti-shake' setting. That is absolutely the worst invention anyone has to have come up with. I seriously can't stand it. They should turn it off and let you decide if you want to use it. That one setting has ruined more pictures for me (by making them ridiculously blurry) on every camera I've owned.

End of rant.

So I do not guarantee the quality of any forthcoming pics for the next month or two.

Just letting you know.


No comments: