Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter Sunday

 On Sunday we woke to find that the Easter bunny had definitely made a delivery.


As hard as it had been to drag themselves out of bed on Sunday morning after a tiring weekend of LTC, they did manage to muster the energy to dig into their baskets.




Dude tried to run off before I could catch him but I still managed.


Chick had a new dress and so did Rugrat. One of those girls was not cooperative however.


Dude also got a new shirt but I guess he didn't understand that it was for Easter because he wore something different that I didn't catch as I was racing to the van with an armload.

One of these days, we might have everything down again and not end up running on Sunday mornings. Some days, I really miss that extra 30 minutes we had at our congregation in South Carolina. Oh well.

Hope you had a happy Easter too.

No comments: