Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter Sunday

 On Sunday we woke to find that the Easter bunny had definitely made a delivery.


As hard as it had been to drag themselves out of bed on Sunday morning after a tiring weekend of LTC, they did manage to muster the energy to dig into their baskets.




Dude tried to run off before I could catch him but I still managed.


Chick had a new dress and so did Rugrat. One of those girls was not cooperative however.


Dude also got a new shirt but I guess he didn't understand that it was for Easter because he wore something different that I didn't catch as I was racing to the van with an armload.

One of these days, we might have everything down again and not end up running on Sunday mornings. Some days, I really miss that extra 30 minutes we had at our congregation in South Carolina. Oh well.

Hope you had a happy Easter too.

No comments: