Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Monday, April 8, 2013

Senior Stuff






The senior stuff has been hitting us a lot lately. The chick got her senior ring FINALLY on Friday. Because she is a member of the very first graduating class, none of the typical ring companies had her school in their databases yet. We finally just picked one and asked them to add the school. We had to provide the necessary information and once they confirmed it, they added the school.

We were initially told it would be May 1st before it came in but obviously they were just making sure not to disappoint us in case it took longer because it arrived about 3 weeks earlier.

She's been very excited to have it on her finger finally.

In addition to that, I had just sent off the order for her cap and gown and invitations. Then I figured out where to do her senior pictures finally yesterday so I got set up to do that. I'm just hoping that the cap and gown comes in in time. The company is in Edmond so I figure I could always run over there and pick up that part of my order if I need to.

So I think we've just about got our ducks in a row.

Finally!

Thank Goodness.

No comments: