Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Monday, May 27, 2013

Sail Away....

If all goes well, Chick and I will be enjoying her graduation gift this week beginning this afternoon. She and I -- only the two of us -- will be on a cruise.

We will be stopping in Cozumel, Grand Caymon, and Georgetown. It's very similar to the cruise Hubby and I took for our honeymoon, just veering off there at the end... probably because it is 5 days rather than 7 like our honeymoon.

We gave her several options and this was the one she chose -- the one we kind of thought would be the coolest for her to experience but we didn't push it.

And she is beyond excited about it. So am I, a wee bit. Maybe more than a wee.

So I will see you in a week. Pray for our safety if you would.

No comments: