Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Monday, May 27, 2013

Sail Away....

If all goes well, Chick and I will be enjoying her graduation gift this week beginning this afternoon. She and I -- only the two of us -- will be on a cruise.

We will be stopping in Cozumel, Grand Caymon, and Georgetown. It's very similar to the cruise Hubby and I took for our honeymoon, just veering off there at the end... probably because it is 5 days rather than 7 like our honeymoon.

We gave her several options and this was the one she chose -- the one we kind of thought would be the coolest for her to experience but we didn't push it.

And she is beyond excited about it. So am I, a wee bit. Maybe more than a wee.

So I will see you in a week. Pray for our safety if you would.

No comments: