Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Face to Face

After getting all of our paperwork submitted to get Rugrat into the virtual school, we are down to our final step.

Today, Hubby will take her to meet with the staff of the virtual school. He will get 'training' and she will get evaluated to see what kind of learning plan she needs.

I would be going with her but I have to work today. And while my boss is certainly flexible enough to have let me off, I also have a dental appointment later so it didn't really work out for me to go.

Even though we have been doing this almost 3 years now, the training part is still required for the addition of a new student. While that's a pain to deal with, I am curious to see what they say after evaluating her. And I'm excited because it means that we are almost finished with this process.

I am so ready to get started with her. And to get her out of the local school. I have become more and more sure that it is just babysitting for her, not learning.

And, while I am still quaking at the thought of teaching her especially to read, I also look forward to it.

So, onward and upward. I'm stocked up on headache meds and pencils. Let's get this show on the road! I'm ready.

Now to get everybody else in gear...




No comments: