Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, September 13, 2013

School Pics

Some time ago, it occurred to me to look online for a portrait background sheet to use for pictures at home. I took the plunge and purchased one that looked good. It was pretty inexpensive (around $20) but I just wasn't sure what I would be getting.

It arrived and, the other day, I ironed it out and gave it a try out for some "school pictures." I unfortunately didn't realize my lighting was so bad but now I'll know to fix that next time.

I still think they turned out all right for my first time. What do you think?





No comments: