Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Monday, June 26, 2017

My Birthday 2017

 For my birthday this year, Mom and John came to visit. They had been trying to make a visit for some time and had stayed too busy with all the various things they have going on. But that just meant I got to have visitors for my birthday so that was okay.


We ran around downtown for a while.



Then we ate at The Garage for lunch and headed home for cake.

Rugrat has begun to take an interest in taking pictures with my camera so we've given it to her for the last few occasions and let her take care of the photos. Sometimes it works out okay...


unless she's photobombing.


I think she and Chick took turns this time.





It was a fun birthday. I really don't need much to enjoy it -- just frosting really and extra sleep is nice too.

No comments: