Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Working Gal

Sorry about the hiatus. I have taken a part time job at Blockbuster to start saving for our China trip. I fully intend to quit once we've received our referral but I figure that means I'll be working at least a year so they'll get some benefit from my being there too. I really can't complain too much either. She tries really hard to schedule me between 9 and 2 so that I can leave in plenty of time to pick up the kids. And so far, I've never worked more than 3 days a week. I'm willing on occasion if someone is sick or something but I would prefer no more than that regularly.

One thing I did find out is that I am no longer young enough to stand on my feet in these Ked-type shoes all day (which I love). Monday and Tuesday were the first days that I worked out front the entire day. Today I went to Wal-Mart and got some Dr. Scholl's Air Pillows. Keith said I could be gel-lin' like the commercial but the Air Pillows were cheaper. And you know me.

Anyhow, I'll do my best to keep from taking so long to post now. Working (new experience) and cub scouts kicking off kind of hit me this last two weeks with a boom. Now things are trying to fall into a routine. So maybe I won't be so bad anymore. Have a great day all of you.

No comments: