Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Remember when I told you that Rocky always tries to protect me from the vacuum. Well here is a very short shot of him doing just that. I think the camera unnerved him.

Or he didn't feel as obliged to protect the Chick who was pushing it for me.

Or maybe he knew I was going to show the world his neurosis.

You know -- one of those.

He usually has to bite the bag at least three times and the front at least a couple. In this video, he only makes one quick bite before he runs away for some reason. Often he starts barking before I even turn it on. You can see his defensive position at the beginning waiting for the thing to 'growl' at him. You can also see how Nipper tries to make him stop.

By the way, you might want to turn down the volume if you're at work when you watch this.



He's such a nut!

No comments: