Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Tomatoes are Confused

Last night, we actually had a freeze warning. Now, I admit, it was like 29 degrees -- so not much of one. But still...

Then I go out this morning and find these.

Everything around it has gone wild or is dying. I think the plants themselves though must be confused about the season or just too stinking stubborn to die.

In some places, the tomatoes are growing like clusters of grapes.

And, because there are sooo many on each plant, I still have a few growing on the ground like pumpkins on a vine.
I definitely plan to plant these again. I think I may start in January though so maybe by the time I can actually enjoy my 'summer' harvest, it will be the summer.

I can't believe its December and I just harvested four tomatoes. How crazy is that?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The Freeman's brought several bags of peppers from their garden on Sunday. Chad said the plants just won't stop producing. Very strange.