Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Equine Pursuits

Yesterday, the Rugrat and I were running errands and stopped by the thrift store. In addition to a couple of pair of shoes for her, we picked up this new little friend.

Please ignore all the boxes still in the background. Although she was a little unsure at the store, she cheered when I carried him in from the garage.

She immediately wanted to take a ride and then tried to convince every one else to have a turn.

Some of us did.

This is his "I'm only doing this because I love you and you asked me to" look. Despite his obvious lack of interest, the Rugrat kept insisting that she take a turn and then it was the 'doe - gee' 's turn.

When I finally convinced her that he didn't want to, she began giving her toys a ride after she had one.

Needless to say, she is very happy with her thrift store find (as am I).

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Poor Rocky, he looks so excited. I do not think riding a horse is his cup of tea. Emily sure is enjoying it. I think it was money well spent.